- Your order will be delivered in ROSAE signature box by FedEx on your selected delivery date. NOTE: All shipped orders are considered final and cannot be modified or cancelled.
- FedEx delivers Tuesday-Friday for commercial and residential addresses. NOTE: Saturday delivery is available for certain delivery areas. After inputting your address, you will only see applicable delivery dates.
- After your package is scanned into the FedEx system, you will receive an email containing your unique tracking link. NOTE: Please expect notification and scan delays during the holiday season as shipping volumes increase.
- You can use this link to track the progress of your package and sign up for delivery alerts directly with FedEx.
- Deliveries are usually scheduled between 8am-3pm for all addresses, but delays are possible due to increased volumes for holidays, weather conditions, etc. Please visit fedex.com for information about any delays in the delivery area.
- FedEx drivers may leave packages at the front door, in the care of a concierge or mailroom, or at a secure pickup location.
- Signatures are not required.
- Once delivery is complete, we’ll send a confirmation email to your inbox. NOTE: Please expect notification and scan delays during the holiday season as shipping volumes increase.
- ROSAE has no control over any disruptancies in delivery service.
All products are securely wrapped and packaged, and been tested for normal delivery conditions. If you order was damaged during delivery you need to contact us within 24 hours (from shipment confirmation).
Our deducated team members would like help with any delivery issues.